Classical Physics involves the study of pulleys, motion, projectiles, and planets. It specifically includes movement of huge objects in space at a very low speed. The mechanics of the motion of an object in response to force is termed as the Classical physics. Due to this, classical physics is termed as kinematics or simply mechanics. Though assignment on Classical Physics is just a way to revise the concept many find them difficult. Under these circumstances, you can opt for Classical Physics assignment writing help services from BookMyEssay. But, at the same time try to understand the subject from the base. There are lots of laws and hypothesis included. You should have a study procedure to understand them
What is Classical Physics
The theories of classical physical concepts are used when the modern theories are highly complex in a particular situation. Mostly the classical theories belong to the pre-1900 period while the modern physics refer to the period post-1900 physics. Newton’s three laws of motion are considered as the milestone in this subject. From this and several other scientific inventions, many other aspects of nature have been opened. Newton’s three laws of motion go as follows:
Newton’s first law of motion- The first law states that an object in motion shall continue to move in the same speed and in the same direction till a force acts on the object and changes its motion. This law is also referred to as the law of inertia.
Newton’s second law of motion- If the force that acts on an object increases, the object’s acceleration also increases. Only force does not decide an object’s acceleration but the mass of the object plays a crucial role. The larger is the object’s mass, it will accelerate slowly.
Newton’s third law of motion- The third law says that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. When a force acts on an object, exactly the same force of the same magnitude pushes back the object in its opposite direction.
There are vector quantities, scalar quantities, projectiles, conservation of energy, transfer of one form of energy to another, momentum, torque, centripetal force, centrifugal force, and hundreds of other aspects in classical physics that you have to deal with.
Tips to Understand and Memorized Classical Physics Chapters
Here are some tips that can help you to understand and memorize classical physics:
- Don’t avoid any lesson in classical physics even if some of it is not included in your current syllabus. Remember, classical physics chapters are interconnected. If you have not studied momentum and torque you will find it hard to understand angular momentum or centripetal force or projectiles.
- You have to understand all Newton’s law and their practical applications. So, read the laws and understand them word by word. After that, learn how the equations are drawn on the basis of Newton’s laws on motion.
- Learn what are vector quantities and scalar quantities, how to derive the units of velocity, acceleration, angular momentum etc.
- Write all the formulas in a paper, better if you can print them and keep them hanging in your room.
- Practice problems every day and practice a lot.
- Draw figures in every occasion and look at the figures in the book. Try to understand what these figures want to say and how they link the equations.
Follow the tips, learn every day, and learn seriously. Slowly you will get interest in the subject. In case of any confusion while working on the assignment writing refer BookMyEssay, they have the best subject experts to help you clear any confusion.