What is Business Management?
A business management responsibility expects a manager to look after the administrative aspects of a business. A business manager should be skilled in marketing, sales, budget analysis, accounting etc as they have to look at every detail of a business. Business management assignments from the best of the business schools aim at providing skills to a business student. A list of the best business universities in the USA is given below.
Top Universities in the USA for Business Management Courses?
- Harvard University: It is number one Business Management University, not only in the USA but also in the world. It has more than 2000 students enrolled in business MBA and doctoral programs from all over the world. Harvard Business School (HBS) was founded in 1908. It also owns a publishing house which publishes the famous magazine, Harvard Business Review.
- Stanford University: This university is ranked 4th in the world for business and management. It is located in the heart of Silicon Valley, California. It is famous for producing renowned business leaders.
- University of Pennsylvania: It is ranked 5th in the world. Its oldest business school is Wharton, established in 1881 from a donation by an industrialist Joseph Wharton. It has 94000 alumni worldwide including CEOs of Google and Apple.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): Ranked 6th in the world, its Sloan School of Management has about 1600 students. It lays emphasis on the need of finding the practical solutions for the business issues of real life.
- University of California, Berkeley (UCB): It ranks 12th in the world. Its Haas School of Business is the second oldest school in the USA (1898). It has about 2200 students.
- Yale University: It ranks 16th in the world. It was founded in 1976 and has only 668 students. It is starting a course in Systemic Risk, which is not available anywhere else.
- University of California, Los Angeles (ULCA): It was established in 1935 and is ranked 17th in the world. It believes in ‘share success, think fearlessly and drive change.’
- New York University (NYU): Ranked 19th in the world, its most famous school is Stern School of Business.
- University of Chicago: Shared 19th place with NYU, it was the first to offer executive MBA program (1943) and a PhD in Business (1920). Seven of its faculty members are Nobel Laureates.
- Columbia University & Northwestern University: Ranked jointly 22nd in the world. Columbia University is located in Manhattan, the business hub of the USA. Northwestern University has Kellogg’s School of Management named after John L. Kellogg (son of the founder of Kellogg Cereal Company).
Professionals for Business Management Assignment Help
Business management is a discipline which makes a student understands how to start, run and take over a business. This is a serious discipline in which a student has to know the basic as well as advance information about running a business. BookMyEssay is famous for delivering its world-class business management assignment writing help to students across the world at very affordable prices. They having best writers in the world for assignments. Through assignment help, BookMyEssay, from time to time, provides information to the aspirants about the best institutes in the world for different types of courses.